Job Quantity 19169114
Job Class Occasion Administration
Location Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Assortment, 11 Hickson Highway, Walsh Bay, New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia VIEW ON MAP
Model Autograph Assortment Motels
Place Sort Administration
Begin Your Journey With Us
Marriott’s Autograph Assortment encompasses a choose group of upscale and luxurious impartial accomplice resorts, every with its personal distinct persona, expertise, fashion and options. Situated in main cities and fascinating locations world wide, Autograph visitors favor lodge stays that replicate their very own distinctive and private kinds. Be part of our group and ship an progressive visitor experiences that resists predictability.
Directs and motivates group whereas personally helping in offering top quality service based mostly on necessities and requirements. Displays and controls monetary and administrative duties together with asset safety. Offers clear and concise communications to everybody having possession within the success of the occasion. Identifies coaching alternatives and plans a technique to perform targets.
Schooling and Expertise
• Highschool diploma or GED; 2 years expertise within the occasion administration, meals and beverage, or associated skilled space.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Banquet Operations
• Tasks provide wants for the division, (e.g., china, glass, silver, buffet shows, props).
• Applies information of all legal guidelines, as they relate to an occasion.
• Understands the affect of Banquet operations on the general success of an occasion and manages actions to maximise buyer satisfaction.
• Adheres to and reinforces all requirements, insurance policies, and procedures.
• Maintains established sanitation ranges.
• Manages departmental inventories and maintains tools.
• Makes use of banquet beverage data to regulate liquor prices and handle the banquet beverage perpetual stock.
• Schedules banquet service employees to forecast and repair requirements, whereas maximizing earnings.
• Assists group in creating lasting relationships with teams to retain enterprise and improve progress.
Taking part in and Main Banquet Groups
• Units targets and delegates duties to enhance departmental efficiency.
• Conducts month-to-month division conferences with the Banquet group.
• Applies and frequently broadens information of meals and wine pairings and leading edge delicacies with emphasis on present occasion tendencies.
• Acts as a liaison to the kitchen employees.
• Leads shifts and actively participates within the servicing of occasions.
Guaranteeing and Offering Distinctive Buyer Service
• Units a constructive instance for visitor relations.
• Interacts with visitors to acquire suggestions on product high quality and repair ranges.
• Responds to and handles visitor issues and complaints.
• Empowers staff to offer wonderful customer support.
• Ensures staff perceive expectations and parameters.
• Strives to enhance service efficiency.
• Emphasizes visitor satisfaction throughout all departmental conferences and focuses on steady enchancment.
• Critiques remark playing cards and visitor satisfaction outcomes with staff.
Conducting Human Sources Actions
• Communicates and executes departmental and property emergency procedures and ensures employees are educated in security procedures.
• Observes service behaviors of staff and gives suggestions to people.
• Displays progress and leads dialogue with employees every interval.
• Participates within the improvement and implementation of corrective motion plans.
• Critiques quarterly Assembly Planner Survey outcomes and participates within the improvement and implementation of corrective motion to handle service challenges; focuses on steady enchancment of visitor satisfaction.
• Attends and participates in all pertinent conferences.
Marriott Worldwide is an equal alternative employer dedicated to hiring a various workforce and sustaining an inclusive tradition. Marriott Worldwide doesn’t discriminate on the idea of incapacity, veteran standing or another foundation protected below federal, state or native legal guidelines.